Tuesday, October 6, 2009

UNUSUAL



BUT TASTY


________________________________________________________________________________
IS JESUSES BIRTHDAY ON DECEMBER 25th

NO - WE WENT FISHING IN THE BIG SEA IN A WOODEN BOAT WITH A RED SAIL `OMAY` KEPT FALLING IN WE WERE LAUGHING LOTS OF TIMES , Mr REDGREEN TOLD US TO BE QUIET WHEN WE DROPPED IRON HOOK TIED TO THIN STRING TO THE SEA ANIMAL ,THREE WE COUGHT ONE FOR EACH ! THEY LOOKED ANGRY BUT WHEN THEY DIED SMILLES AND BIG EYEBALLS GAVE THEM HAPPY FACES . WE DRANK POTATO WINE BUT TO WINDY FOR A PIPE . LAUGHING MORE `` WE COULD NOT SEE THE LAND AND LAUGHED MORE AT OUR DANGER .Mr REDGREEN WAS WITH THE SKY AS ONE SO WE WERE SAFE BACK TO THE SAND . `OMAY` AND MYSELF LIT A FIRE IN THE DUNES WHILST Mr REDGREEN CUT THE PURPLE TUBES OUT OF THE SEA ANIMALS . WE PUT THAIR HEADS ON OUR TREE STICKS AND POINTED THEIR FUNNY FACES OUT TO THE BIG SEA .
WE DRANK SACKS OF POTATO WINE AND SMOKED TO MANY PIPES AS THE FUNNY FACES WATCHED THE SUN TURN FROM A BIG YELLOW BALL INTO HALF OF A BIG ORANGE BALL THEN AN UPSIDEDOWN RED SMILE THEN IT WAS THE MOON !
MrREDGREEN TURNED THE BOAT OVER FOR US TO SLEEP AND HIDE FROM THE ORBS UNDER . JUST BEFORE WE DID THIS WE HELD OUR FLASKS UP TO THE SKY AND Mr REDGREEN SAID
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS"

19 comments:

  1. How many wives do you have already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine that you are either;
    A: absolutely insain
    B: a genius
    C: both.........

    you make me laugh long time very much, also, thank you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what I like most about your blog is that it makes my spelling look pretty good, and thats no mean feat! We have a potato wine here called poteen,a couple of pints of it would explain a lot of your stories.I really like your drawings too, send me one for free and I'll light a candle for ye! Pip pip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps. that is tasty looking food, I like bread, I like beans, I like camels too, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm? oh..yes ..never too many pipes..they are good for what you need..Yes I do like the Ghost girl..a tad..I set her garden shed on fire last month..long story..perhaps I will blog that one.
    Cheers King!
    Yes I am Turk-ish..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. TITUS
    twelve another one would be unlucky !

    THE WATERCATS
    HELLO both

    Totalfeckingeejit
    is my smeelling not verry plastipul .
    yes to drink.
    you can only eat bits of camel .
    candles are not good outside'
    picture one day .
    happy christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello harry aka
    i hope you didnt hert her
    i am not turkish

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello King!
    I think it was awfully good of you to have such a marvellous sea adventure - whether it was Jesus's birthday or not. He's a bit of a bugger really, he should have just said when it was - then you wouldn't have wasted all that fish. But that's early religious figureheads for you, they always lie about their age...
    Wonderful blog, I'll be back after I've stretched the weasels. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mr REDGREEN MUST BE A SAINT TO PUT UP WITH YOU,I ACTUALLY WONDER IF YOU ARE AN ALIEN (FROM OUTER SPACE) AS OPPOSED TO AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ,IN CASE YOU TAKE OFENCE.
    THE FISHING TRIP SOUNDED FUN,GOOD JOB YOU DID NOT GET SWALLOWED BY HUGE SEA ANIMAL LIKE JONAH,LOOK UP HIS STORY IN THE BIBLE,YOU MIGHT ENJOY IT.I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mad aunt bernard
    HOW LONG DO YOU STRETCH WEASELS in both senses of the word ,I GOT ONE TO 3feet BEFORE HE BROKE IT TOOK ME 28mins

    OBSERVER
    i wont be able to look up JONAH in my bible my table will fall over !

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear king cameleer I find your writings to be very ruminant, but don't get the ump! I hope to be able to chew the cud some more with you and I promise not to be to 'deromedary' in my remarks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. KIPLING
    BACTRIAN AT YU OLD BEAN !
    I thank you for giving me this opertunity to exist !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to my site,i need some followers even ones that are learning English.You have a good (fishy ? )tale to tell.Can't wait for your next post,hope it is as funny as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a tonic, O King of Camels and I enjoyed sailing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. argent
    on bourd you are verry welcoming

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear King..as always..I remain Turk-ish! :-)
    Bill Clinton was Turk-ish one time..but that
    was a long time ago..

    Cheers King!
    Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  18. MOJO
    happy at you my old turkish delight !
    Carlos!

    ReplyDelete